CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Weekend Update

Saturday Adam and I went to the Kansas City temple.  We had cleaning duty.  
     (I didn't even know members took turns cleaning the temple so it was a new experience, I got to vacuum, Adam dusted.)
 We ordered takeout from one of our favorite restaurants, Cheeseburger in Paradise, and then went to Topeka to pick up Grayson.  My sister and family just moved to Topeka so now we can dump our kids off on them and head up to KC.  Its going to be awesome!  They decided to keep Damon, Xavier and Aiden for the weekend.  So we just had Grayson, it was the first time we were ever parents of only a 2 year old.  It was weirdly awesome.
Here's Grayson modeling his new Train Conductor hat from Uncle Matt and Aunt Carrie


Sunday morning, Grayson had a great time just playing with his cars.  He loves cars.  
 



He's bratty but he's cute.


Bath time before church.  Sitting with just Grayson in church was AMAZING!  Big difference then having all four boys.  I did have to take him out once when he saw my iphone in my purse and I wouldn't let him have it.  That was a nice fit.

 After church we started dinner and waited for Adam to get home to grill our steaks, (Yes, we treated ourselves to steak while the boys were gone, it was total devastation once they found out.  How dare we eat without them!)  We also made cookies, here's Grayson making his own little concoction.  Every time I would pour something in my bowl, he would want some in his.  He had a good time.   


Dinner, it was awesome.  


Some pics from my sister...this was the first time in a long time that the boys were ever away from us, at least at an age they would remember.  They did really well, no midnight calls asking to come get them!




0 comments: