CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grayson's Birthday


So Grayson turned 2 on August 20th.  We had his party the day before.  We did a "beach theme" (I just wanted to make shark sugar cookies and hijack these cute ideas I saw online.)  We served Hawaiian haystacks for dinner.

I'm bummed my settings got switched on my camera so my pics are grainy :(  But here's our guy opening presents. 

 He was super excited about the cash he got, he ran to Grandma Little and gave it to her.

 His last present came with a little announcement...

 Damon's reaction was priceless

 Here he is with his cakes, he wasn't too excited about being sung to.  I think it freaked him out a bit. 
One cake was white (that I dyed blue) and the other was chocolate.  
Then we had cookies and cream ice cream and strawberry ice cream. 

1 comments:

Chelsea May said...

Congratulations on the big announcement! We're super excited for the fam!