CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Xavier's 8th Birthday - Friend party

Saturday was Xavier's birthday and we celebrated with a little party for him and his friends. (We are doing the family party along with his baptism in 2 weeks.) We decided to do a movie party so I set up a little popcorn bar for him and his friends. They each had their own popcorn container and they could add candy to it like chocolate chips, mike & ikes, mini m&ms, candy coated marshmallows, and almond joy bites (if you haven't had those they are AWESOME, they are everything the coconut m&ms should have been but weren't).

Of course we had cake pops, popcorn cake pops. I can't decide if I like making these or not. I hate the process but love the cute result!

Then they watched How to Train Your Dragon. Which was a really cute movie. Then the broke the pinata and got more candy!
and ended with presents, of course.
Xavier had fun with his friends and I think had a really good birthday. He was slightly bummed that he didn't get presents from us but I keep reminding him he will get them all soon.

0 comments: