CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Jax's 1st Birthday

Somehow my little nephew Jax turned one. It doesn't seem quite possible but it happened. I decided to make him a couple gifts this year. This was one of them. Its a placemat car mat. I found a tutorial online (I should totally link to it but I have no idea where it is now). I then customized the places, so he has a car wash and a gas station. I also added Brenden's and Charla's work too. I think it turned out really cute. It rolls up so it can be taken wherever he goes and it holds six cars.

I also made him a couple of bow ties, just cause I think they are the cutest things. Here he is modeling one of them at his party.
Here's his cake, I made that too.
I think he's the only one year old that ate his first piece of cake with a spoon.

0 comments: