CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I forgot about the pumpkins...

The boys were very excited about carving pumpkins, until they opened them up and realized they had to clean all the gunk out...so guess who ended up doing all three pumpkins?

Yep, Me! (Am I brave or stupid to post a picture of myself without makeup???)

Here's Damon working on his...

Xavier, working on his...
But don't be fooled by the photos, I cleaned all those babies all by myself! The boys just got to do the fun part of carving and eating the pumpkin seeds after I roasted them the next day.

Here's Aiden with his ghost...he's one heck of a carver huh?

And I totally forgot to get pictures of Damon and Xavier with their creations. I also forgot to ever put candles in them to light them at night...great mommy moment!

2 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

How do you roast pumpkin seeds. Every time I try they turn out nasty.

That last pic of Aiden is super cute.

Anne said...

cute boys! They are getting so big. Congratulations on #4. I agree he is a pretty cute mormon.