CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Damon's 1st Baseball Game

Fun was had by all at Damon's 1st game of the season! I was a little nervous of how bored Xavier and Aiden would be but where there is dirt to be played in, little boys will be happy. Xavier and Aiden were covered from head to toe in dust. It is nice to know that they will be able to keep themselves entertained during each game but we will definitely be having baths after every game, no question about it.I'll admit I was a little nervous for Damon to play. He hadn't been hitting at all during practice and he didn't the day before when Adam was working with him. But this is the face of a boy who just scored for the first time in the season. He was so happy.

He ended up scoring twice, he missed at bat the last time he was up. Other then that he did great, even made a couple good plays, that if I knew anything about baseball I would tell you about.

0 comments: