CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Red Lobster, Red Lobster

The boys for quite some time have wanted to go to Red Lobster for dinner. Adam and I are not big fans of RL, especially Adam since he hates everything that comes from the sea. So I decided it would be fun to take them while they are out of school for Winter Break.

So Monday morning the 4 of us and Grandma and Grandpa Little drove to Topeka just to eat at Red Lobster. I warned the boys before hand that they will be having seafood and not chicken, hamburgers or mac and cheese. They decided to share a plate of fried shrimp and fried clams. They loved it. I hope this doesn't mean they will want to go back.

They really liked seeing the lobsters in the front. Although I think they were a little sad when they noticed the small one they liked so much was gone after our lunch.




0 comments: