CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jordan

My niece Jordan stayed with us for a week, she has done this for the past 4 summers. Its always fun to have her and the boys love her. Plus she babysits so I can do somethings with out toting the boys around.

Thursday we went shopping at the mall. Now we were at the mall for over 3 hours. It was long and tiring. The boys were pretty good troopers. But Damon was making me laugh. He started saying some really funny things. Stuff like, "You girls shop too much." "I'm glad I'm a boy and I don't waste time shopping." "Girls like shopping way too much."

Friday we went to the splash park. Xavier really loved it. Damon kinda enjoyed it. Jordan thought it was too cold. And Aiden hated it with every ounce of his being. Good times, good times.

That night, Carrie and Matt came up to pick up Jordan. We had dinner at our house and then it was time for her to go...that is until next summer. We wonder as she gets older if she will want to keep coming up.

0 comments: