CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Toy Recommendation


My sister Charla gave this toy to Damon I think on his first birthday or there abouts...I honestly don't remember which birthday and I'm not really sure it was to Damon...but anyway...
All three boys have played with this toy. It is really cute. Aiden is often found standing at the refrigerator playing with this. It has magnet animals that fit into it like a puzzle and then it sings a song using the animal sound. My favorite it when it is wrong it will still sing but it says, for example, "You put a duck in front you put a horse behind put them together and you have a duck horse. Now that's silly."

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Kids love it. Rees got this same toy as a child so for me seven years of that song has worn on me. Tate finally likes it but it made him cry for about two months. The caring mom that I am, I kept pushing it and caught the melt down on tape. :)