CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Aiden: 10 months old

Aiden is now 10 months old. He is so close to walking it is unbelieveable. He cruses along the furniture and prefers to stand over sit. He will stand on his own for a good couple of seconds and walks really well if you give him a finger for guidance.

He loves dogs, he loves playing with his toys. I think his favorite things are my toys (ie my laptop. cell phone, remote, phone, anything that lights up, beeps, and doesn't belong to him.)

He is very chatty. He says dadadadadadadada all the time. As well as bababababababa and many other uhs and ohs. But of course no mamamamama.

Yesterday in church he was playing with the boys markers. He would grab one, chew on it, then put it down. Grab the next one and do the same. Until he did it to everyone of the markers, never picking one up the second time.

Here are some of my favorite pics from this past week or so...

We got him a new carseat (don't tell, he's not supposed to be forward facing for a couple more months...shhhhhh). He loves it. This is from the first day he was in it and he was so happy.

I love his little arm on the armrest!

He likes watching outside and playing in the curtains.

I was outside and he came to the door and was watching me.

I love these pjs...yes they are halloween but they were only $2 and he needed pjs really badly!

0 comments: