CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Xavier is growing up.

Today Xavier started wearing his underwear correctly. He has always worn them backwards. He would always say they were more comfortable. Which was funny because his little butt cheeks would be hanging out.

Whenever I would ask him he would say, "This is how you wear them when you are two, when I'm three I will wear them the other way. Then when he turned three, "This is how you wear them when you are three..."

I guess at 5 1/2 you wear them correctly.

I was kinda hoping he would keep it up through high school.

2 comments:

Kelly D said...

Aw... that makes me a little sad... can't little kids just stay young and quirky?

At least we can be sure to tell the story of Xavier's underpants through high school... and maybe longer...

cd said...

I know I was sad about it too. I thought of trying to talk him into wearing them backwards again.