CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Aiden's 6th Birthday Party - with lots of pictures!


We celebrated Aiden's 6th birthday at the end of March.  We had our "traditional" family party with all the same party goers.  All except Grandpa and Grandma Prewit, they are popular and had another party at the same time.   

Aiden wanted a lego cake.  Honestly, all these boys are exhausting with their repeat choices.  I'm a little out of ideas.  So for a lego cake this time around, I bought these lego candies (that are kinda gross but if you want some, we still have a ton!) and just added them to the cake.  I really wanted to stack them together and but they don't stay together that well.




 He got lots of great presents.  He got lots of new legos, pjs, connect 4 game, and cash.

But he was probably the most excited of these two things...a cup and mints.  




We got him a kite, monster slippers and new crocs (they are pretty cool, they are sharks and light up). We also decided to build him a tree house.   We really wanted to have it done before the party, but that was just impossible.  So hopefully by then of April, Adam and the boys will have a tree house built.  I still wanted him to have something to unwrap so I made a diorama (because I'm certifiably crazy) of Aiden in a tree house so that he had a present to unwrap.  

(In all honesty, it actually just took me an hour or so to make.  It took longer to wrap the box then it did anything else.  And it was a lot of fun.  I might have to become a diorama artist.  Is that a real thing?  I hope so...)












Uncle Matt and Adley.





Poor Jax was having a melt down because he didn't get any presents.  Its tough...and funny...I couldn't stop taking pictures.












 Close up of the diorama.


0 comments: