CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mother of the Year

 Thanks to television my kids have been asking to go to Chuck E Cheese for YEARS!  And I always thought we would do it sometime when we were in Wichita but it just never happened.  So I decided this summer we would make a little trek over to Topeka to go to Chuck E Cheese.  Last Wednesday we went and I have to admit it wasn't terrible.  In fact, it was actually kinda fun. 

We got there about an hour after they opened and there was just us and another small group (looked like 2 moms with their kids).  I had a coupon for 120 tokens for a good price and so each boy got 30 tokens a piece.  Every game was just 1 token, it took us about an hour and a half to go through them all.  Aiden and Grayson mostly rode rides like this...
While Damon and Xavier played games to get the most tickets they could get.  They also had some photobooths and sketchbooths which were fun too.

After we made a quick trip to Old Navy and then we went to lunch at Steak and Shake.  Then it was time for home and we all took naps.  (When I say we I mean me and Grayson.)

 


I hate to say it, but Chuck E Cheese might be a new family summer tradition. 

I will say too, I was very impressed with how clean the place was and they also have this whole invisible stamp on your hand thing so no one can kidnap your children.  It was genius. 

0 comments: