CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day

Adam and I are not big fans of Valentine's Day so we always spend the evening with the boys. Over the weekend I got to "help" Xavier do his Valentine box. I'm a firm believer in needing a theme for the box so we went with bugs. He then decided that he wanted to include his airplane that he painted about a year ago. So I came up with a plan and we went to work one afternoon. I decided bugs, lizards, frogs and snakes do not scream "Happy Valentine's Day." So I added little hearts to them so it looks like they are exchanging Valentines too. Xavier said it was the hit of his class.


For their gifts this year I made Damon and Xavier blankets that go along with their bedding and Aiden and Grayson got animal finger puppets. We also got them new shirts.

Grayson got a Lover boy onesie...
And Damon, Xavier and Aiden got these shirts I found online. They have animals on the front and when they cross their arms it looks like their mouth is opening. Damon got a dragon, Xavier's is a killer whale and Aiden's is a dinosaur.
All the boys...
I tried to make a nice dinner that night and we had heart brownies that I decorated with m&ms for dessert.

0 comments: