CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Grayson - 5 months

So Grayson was 5 months old on the 20th of January and yet again I didn't get anything posted about him. I swear I'm not a bad mom, just a busy one! I keep telling him if he wanted more attention he should have been born first. We often joke that Damon beat him in arm wrestling in the Preexistence. However, how spirits arm wrestle has never been brought up.

Anywho...Grayson is still a great baby and is super smiley and giggly all the time. Which is good since he often has a brother or two or three in his face at all times. He is still not rolling over and he still has no teeth but he sleeps through the night so we don't complain!

I don't know what else to say about him but we love him, we think he's super cute, and he is really big. I don't have any stats for him, he will go to the dr next month. But every where we go people are surprised that he is only 5 months old.







0 comments: