CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Down on the Farm

Reading a magazine recently I found out about a program where you can buy shares into a farm then once a week you can go and fill your basket of produce. Being that we eat a large sum of fruits and vegetables, especially in the summer, we decided this would be a great plan for us.

This weekend the farm had an open house which included a petting zoo and a bounce house. So we stopped by for a few minutes to let the boys play. Damon and Xavier ended up knowing the kid who lived there so that worked out well for them to have a little playmate as well...although they chased the animals in the petting zoo a little too much for my taste. Adam had to remind me that is was his farm so I couldn't tell him to knock it off.

1 comments:

Steve said...

Small world, but I saw that you had left a comment on the Riding's blog and I remembered good old Elder Dolezal from Manhattan Kansas. Good to see you are doing so well.

Steve Boivie