CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Omaha Weekend




We spent Friday and Saturday at Omaha to attend the temple and the zoo.
Friday we went to the Temple. Adam's parents went to the first session and then we went to the Friday evening session. We were both the witness couple which is kinda funny. Our session was super packed, they had to bring in extra chairs.
Saturday we went to the zoo and spent most of the day there. We went to the zoo the last time in June. But this time we went the other way and saw completely different animals. We did go thru the aquarium again, which is the best thing at the zoo so you have to go to the aquarium no matter what.
So with the new camera, I was kinda shutter happy and took A LOT of pictures. But I couldn't stop myself! Adam got a littlesick of me..."Look at this cool picture, I love my new camera..."



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your camera IS awesome! The pictures are beautiful. We really enjoyed seeing it all again.Love,Mom