CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

General Conference Weekend


We love watching General Conference, especially since we can do it at home, in our pjs, with lots of snacks.

I always try to have some things on hand to keep the boys interested, like new notebooks for notes and things like that.  They also play General Conference Football where they earn points by tellings us what they learned after each talk.

This year I got out these old pictures that I had printed a long time ago to color.  Aiden loved them.  They entertained him for hours.  I wish I could remember where I printed them from because I've never seen him so engrossed in something before.




And if you give a baby a muffin, she's going to smash it into your carpet.  

0 comments: