CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bath Time

Just because it was funny....

Tonight I gave Aiden and Grayson a bath.  I got Grayson out first, dried him off, lotioned him up, new diaper, clean pjs.  He quickly ran off and I thought was going down stairs to play with Damon and Xavier.  (Especially since he got out of the bathtub just a few minutes earlier and ran downstairs completely naked.)

I grab pjs for Aiden and go to the bathroom and to get Aiden out of the tub.  There is Grayson sitting in the bathtub all by himself.  So Aiden was the one that I heard running down the stairs and it was Grayson who was playing in the bathtub completely dressed and ready for bed.

So I get him out, dripping wet, strip him down.  Meanwhile Aiden runs back upstairs so I get him back in the tub since he hadn't been washed yet.  Grayson then pees all over me, himself, and the bathroom rug.  So guess who got to go back into the tub and play some more. 

It was an adventurous bath time and why its usually Adam's job!

0 comments: